Classic Nation is for everyone who enjoys classic cars. A few rules are in place to ensure the experience is enjoyable for everyone. If you see someone breaking the rules, please courteously inform the person of the rules. If they are clearly abusing the site, use the "Report" function next to respective content to alert the moderators.
1. Be real.
2. Don't spam.
It's as simple as that. To elaborate on the specifics a little more, we've made a list of things you should and shouldn't do.
- Report spam when you see it.
- Communicate like you would face to face.
- Use proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Post content to the appropriate board.
- Link directly to the image file if the page doesn't contain additional information.
- Submit the original source of content, when possible.
- Write descriptive titles and include [Year Make Model] whenever possible.
- Be open-minded to other people's taste.
- Be rude on purpose.
- Repost content on multiple boards.
- Sensationalize your post title.
- Post links to only your website.
- Post personal information.
Is there something that we have missed that should be on this list? Let us know. The community rules and guidelines evolve and change from time to time, so be sure to check back to this page often.